Stand Up Strong Stand Up Strong

really really really reall REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID quote at the end, but the animation was good and it was entertaining to watch.

FoXcatO responds:

It was a message not a quote. Glad you found it entertaining though...

Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

great!

Congrats on your 100th animatationation on newgrounds!
Also, very crafty and smart.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

obvious

Lame.
You just stated everything that is obvious to everyone and the animation sucked (which you pointed out). The only funny part was the old guy blowing with a straw.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Nice, but didn't like the poetry

The animation was great - way above Newground standards!
However, I really dislike it when people try to recreate Dr. Suess storytelling, because it's just can't be done and besides, I found the script very long-winded.
Overall, great work though, I'll have to check out some of your other flashes now.

Cheers

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

This is

The single greatest thing I have ever watched.

Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

seriously!

Isn't there anyone who doesn't play off overused cliches from movies?

Mighty Knights Mighty Knights

needs improvement

To be completely honest and not try to be wishy-washy as many reviewers seem to be, there wasn't much of a story, and it was drawn out waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Also, the introduction of the third (green) character was essentially useless. Finally, you didn't stretch yourself far enough with the animation, it was basically a looping of the two knights hitting each other, although I did like your art style.
Keep working, you'll get there!

Airplane Dream Airplane Dream

A true masterpiece?

Not much depth, no character development or sentimental feelings in this flash. The animation was non-existent and your style is not unique.

Press Start: Chores 3 Press Start: Chores 3

lame.

This series continues to have no improvements in artwork, animation, plot, humour, etc.

Pencilmation #14 Pencilmation #14

what does Tony the Tiger say?

loved it! I was worried for a while that you had lost your creativity when you were pumping these out so fast, but your attention to detail and humour is back!